An Eatuitive counselor/coach can help you learn to…
- Challenge the critical voices that lead to destructive dieting, restricting, overeating, overexercising, binging, purging, and other disordered eating
- Listen to your body to tell you what, when, and how much to eat
- Discern physical hunger from emotional hunger and habit
- Find healthy ways to deal with difficult emotions, boredom, and stress without eating, restricting or overexercising
- Eat guilt-free without restricting or binging
- Decipher which nutrition guidance is worth listening to and which is unhealthy dieting propaganda
- Find enjoyable, non-punitive ways to get the exercise and movement your body needs
- Appreciate and treat your body with respect, gratitude, and kindness
- Build a healthier relationship with food and your body
Eatuitive counselors and coaches are body positive and believe in a Health at Every Size (HAES) approach to recovery.
In addition to one-on-one coaching, we offer limited-enrollment eating disorder recovery group counseling on an ongoing basis.
If you are ready to free yourself from disordered eating, contact us today. We would be honored to accompany you on your journey to freedom from food and body image issues. To request bios of counselors who are currently taking new clients or schedule an initial consult please call (512) 529-1944 or email email@example.com.