Eatuitive offers Eating Disorder Recovery Coaching, Intuitive Eating Counseling, Therapy for those suffering from disordered eating, and body image mentoring for men, women, and teens who’ve chosen (or who are willing to consider) a non-diet approach to overcoming binge eating, destructive dieting, emotional overeating, night eating syndrome, DSM-5 classified eating disorders, and other types of disordered eating. Eatuitive intuitive eating counselors, disordered eating therapists, and recovery coaches are body positive and believe in a Health at Every Size (HAES) approach to recovery.
Free yourself from dieting and disordered eating with the help of an Eatuitive counselor who can help you:
- Challenge the critical voices that lead to destructive dieting and eating
- Listen to your body to tell you what, when, and how much to eat
- Discern physical hunger from emotional hunger and habit
- Find healthy ways to deal with difficult emotions, boredom, and stress without eating, restricting or overexercising
- Eat guilt-free without restricting or binging
- Decipher which nutrition guidance is worth listening to (and which is unhealthy dieting propaganda)
- Find enjoyable, non-punitive ways to get the exercise and movement your body needs
- Appreciate and treat your body with respect, gratitude, and kindness
- Build a healthier relationship with food and your body
- Learn to support a friend, significant other, or family member who is suffering from an eating disorder
If you are ready to make a change, contact us today. If you’d like to schedule a short, free consult with an Intuitive Eating Counselor or Eating Disorder Recovery Coach or Therapist, send us a request with a callback number and a good time to reach you. We would be honored to accompany you on your journey to freedom from food and body image issues.
Click HERE to see information on our Fees, Policies, and Insurance information.
Eatuitive Counselors are EDIT Certified Eating Disorder Recovery Therapists, Certified Intuitive Eating Counselors, and Certified Nutritionists but are not licensed by the state of Texas (or any other state). Sessions, whether they be for Eating Disorder Recovery, Disordered Eating Therapy, Intuitive Eating Counseling, Nutrition Counseling, or other, are intended solely to support your personal growth and recovery efforts and are not to be considered psychotherapy or professional mental health counseling.