Eatuitive offers Eating Disorder Recovery Coaching, Intuitive Eating Counseling, Nutrition Counseling and Body Image Mentorship for individuals struggling with or recovering from one (or a combination of) the following:
- Chronic or Destructive Dieting
- Orthorexia (unhealthy focus on eating healthy)
- Binge Eating Disorder (BED) / Compulsive Eating
- Food Addiction
- Emotional Eating
- Restrictive Eating
- Purging Disorders
- Unhealthy Relationship with Food
- Negative Body Image or Body Shame
- Overexercising / Exercise Addiction
- Night Eating Syndrome
- Anorexia Nervosa*
- Bulimia Nervosa*
- Counseling for Family Members of those suffering from Eating Disorders
*If you have been diagnosed with Anorexia Nervosa or Bulimia Nervosa, your physician’s consent and acknowledgment of readiness may be required for recovery counseling.
Sessions are offered face-to-face in the Austin, Texas Metroplex or through Zoom video conference.
An Eatuitive counselor/coach can help you learn to…
- Challenge the critical voices that lead to destructive dieting, restricting, overeating, overexercising, binging, purging and other disordered eating
- Listen to your body to tell you what, when, and how much to eat
- Discern physical hunger from emotional hunger and habit
- Find healthy ways to deal with difficult emotions, boredom and stress without eating, restricting or overexercising
- Eat guilt-free without restricting or binging
- Decipher which nutrition guidance is worth listening to and which is unhealthy dieting propaganda
- Find enjoyable, non-punitive ways to get the exercise and movement your body needs
- Appreciate and treat your body with respect, gratitude and kindness
- Build a healthier relationship with food and your body
Eatuitive counselors and coaches are body positive and believe in a Health at Every Size (HAES) approach to recovery.
If you are ready to free yourself from disordered eating, contact us today. We would be honored to accompany you on your journey to freedom from food and body image issues. To request bios of counselors who are currently taking new clients or to schedule an initial consultation please call (512) 529-1944 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click HERE for information on our policies, fees, and using insurance.